York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA
Duties & Responsibilities
Barton Associates is looking to hire a BIM Technician at our York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA offices. This position is expected to:
- Work with designers, engineers and project managers to perform a wide variety of drafting duties that utilize Computer-Aided Design/Drafting software (BIM) or other specific software using REVIT in developing, engineering, graphical and drafting designs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Qualified BIM technician candidates should:
- Possess a two-year or certificate from a trade school or technical school preferred or equivalent years of experience in Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing BIM systems.
- Experience with healthcare and/or educational projects in a consulting engineering environment is a plus.
- Have advanced experience working with AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.