Position: Full Time
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position works with Designers, Engineers and project managers to perform a wide variety of drafting duties that utilize Computer-Aided Design/Drafting software (CADD/BIM) or other specific software using REVIT in developing, engineering, graphical and drafting designs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified candidates will have completed a two-year or certificate from a trade school or technical school preferred or equivalent years of experience in Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing CADD and BIM systems.
- 3-5 years of CADD/BIM Technical experience with electrical or mechanical design.
- Advanced experience working with AutoCAD and REVIT is required.
- Healthcare and Educational experience in a consulting engineering environment is a plus.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested in this position? Submit your resume.
If you are interested in applying for employment at Barton, please upload your resume and cover letter in the form below. Candidates are required to read the resume confidentiality statement and privacy statement carefully before submitting any information, please read here.