Position: Full Time
Location: York, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The qualified candidate would oversee the accounting functions for our company and be responsible the company’s financial reporting to the President/CEO. This person would also be responsible to oversee the accounting policies and procedures, protecting the assets of the company by monitoring and enforcing controls as well as project costing, billing, payroll/HR personnel, payables and cash management. As controller you would also oversee receivables and client & consultant contracts and the collections process, provide compliance with filing of all tax returns and completing month-end close and preparation of financial statements. Additional responsibilities include reviewing the employee benefit packages including Health, Disability and Retirement plans and supervise financial and human resources staff to include recruiting, performance appraisal and retention.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified candidate will possess an Accounting or related degree.
- Candidate should possess at least 10 years experience in financial operations including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, payroll, budgeting, financial reporting and reconciliation.
- Candidate should possess at least 10 years experience in oversite of human resources including but not limited to employee benefits, reviews, recruiting and regulatory compliance.
- Experience in Deltek Ajera software systems is a plus.
Interested in this position? Submit your resume.
If you are interested in applying for employment at Barton, please upload your resume and cover letter in the form below. Candidates are required to read the resume confidentiality statement and privacy statement carefully before submitting any information, please read here.