Position: Full Time
Location: York, State College and Pittsburgh, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position works with project teams to determine design criteria, drawing sequence, system design presentation, sizing of system components, equipment selection and system layouts.
- Engineer would interact with clients to discuss system design alternatives and recommended solutions and work with designers to implement projects.
- This position requires solid technical skills and communication with project team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified candidates will possess an accredited Mechanical or Architectural Engineering degree and an active Professional Licensure.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of (6) years of experience.
- Healthcare and Educational experience in a consulting engineering environment with advanced HVAC system engineering skills a plus.
- Advanced experience working with AutoCAD and REVIT is required.
Interested in this position? Submit your resume.
If you are interested in applying for employment at Barton, please upload your resume and cover letter in the form below. Candidates are required to read the resume confidentiality statement and privacy statement carefully before submitting any information, please read here.