Position: Full Time
Location: York, State College and Pittsburgh, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position works with project teams to determine design criteria, drawing sequence, system design presentation, sizing of system components, equipment selection and system layouts for domestic water, sanitary and vent, storm water, medical gas and vacuum and fire protection systems.
- Engineer would interact with clients to discuss system design alternatives and recommended solutions and work with designers to implement projects.
- This position requires solid technical and writing skills and communication and interdisciplinary coordination with project team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified candidates will possess an accredited Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering degree and an active Professional License in Pennsylvania.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 7 years’ experience in plumbing systems design.
- Advanced levels working with AutoCAD and REVIT is required.
- Healthcare and Educational project experience in a consulting engineering environment is a plus.
Interested in this position? Submit your resume.
If you are interested in applying for employment at Barton, please upload your resume and cover letter in the form below. Candidates are required to read the resume confidentiality statement and privacy statement carefully before submitting any information, please read here.