RENEWING – VERB (def.) To be restored to a former state; become new or as if new again.
At Barton Associates, we transform buildings into one that is both environmentally responsible and economically advantageous. Our engineers and designers are committed to being good stewards to our earth and the environment through sustainable design. This includes utilizing clean, renewing energy sources for the built environment to consciously protect our natural environment. Through a holistic design approach, we strive to conserve our planet’s resources while enriching the quality of our clients’ buildings and enhancing the lives of those using the building.
Benefits to you:
- Enrich working environments
- Minimize or eliminate energy consumption
- Conserve resources
- Protect the environment
How we help you realize these benefits:
- Detailed analysis of multiple systems to identify the best combination of efficiency and payback over the life of each system
- High-efficiency HVAC systems incorporating heat recovery
- Energy management and control systems
- Water conserving plumbing systems such as automatic faucets, waterless urinals, and recycled non-potable water for toilet flushing
- Daylight harvesting and automatic lighting controls
- Integrated design approach to utilize renewable energy technologies (solar, geothermal, wind) into new and existing building infrastructures, while using our knowledge and expertise to maximize system efficiencies associated with non-renewable energy sources.