Seasonal or Part-time
Duties & Responsibilities
Barton Associates is looking to hire a BIM CADD Technician Intern at our York office. This position is expected to:
- Work closely with Designers, Engineers, and Project Managers to perform a wide variety of drafting and modeling duties that utilize Computer-Aided Design/Drafting (CADD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software in developing mechanical and electrical system designs.
- Additional duties as assigned to support the design team and project manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Qualified BIM/CADD Technician Intern candidates should:
- Actively pursuing a two-year associate degree, a trade or technical school certificate or equivalent years of experience in Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing BIM/CADD systems.
- Computer proficiency, including experience with Web-based applications, database management, and Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office 365.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workflow.
- Seasonal and Co-op position will vary in hours up to 40 per week.
- In-office work schedule is required.
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience and current skillsets.