Barton Lighting Studio
Our award-winning Lighting Studio applies over 100+ years of our team’s collective professional experience to create captivating and innovative lighting solutions. At Barton, we are dedicated to accentuating our client’s artistic vision while helping them achieve their economic, wellness, and environmental goals.
Lighting Design Services
Barton Lighting Studio is committed to delivering exceptional client service. From the beginning, we engage our clients to understand their expectations and define their unique lighting needs. Using a collaborative design approach, our Lighting Studio works closely with the other project disciplines to provide seamlessly integrated design solutions that elevate and inspire extraordinary results.
The services we offer include:
- Interior and exterior lighting layouts
- Site and landscape lighting layouts
- Luminaire selection and specification
- Custom fixture design
- Control system layouts and specification
- Photometric analysis
- Rendered photometric solutions
- Daylighting analysis
- Energy analysis
- LEED/WELL certification documentation
- Cost estimating
- Luminaire restoration assistance
- Emergency lighting solutions
- Life cycle costs and payback analysis
- Lighting ordinance and standards development
Award-Winning Lighting Projects
Barton’s Lighting Studio is proud to have been recognized by the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES), which acknowledges professionalism, ingenuity and originality in lighting design. Our award-winning lighting projects include the Pattee Library Knowledge Commons at Penn State, the Recital Hall at Penn State, the Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory at Hershey Gardens, and the Morgan Academic Center at Penn State.