Raleigh-Durham, NC Area
Duties & Responsibilities
Barton Associates is looking for an experienced Client/Project Manager in the Raleigh-Durham, NC Area. This position is expected to:
- Develop and work with clients to identify, quantify and complete projects.
- Manage client expectations and deliverables.
- Manage projects through the company’s enterprise system.
- Coordinate and manage resources to provide quality engineering services and documents within budget and schedule.
- Exhibit solid management, business development and communication skills with all project stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Qualified client/project manager candidates should:
- Possess an accredited Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Engineering degree. An active Professional Engineering (PE) license is preferred.
- Possess a minimum of (8) years of experience.
- Experience with healthcare and/or educational clients and projects in a consulting engineering environment is a plus.