York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA
Duties & Responsibilities
Barton Associates is looking to hire a Director of Plumbing Engineer at our York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA offices. This position is responsible for:
- The overall technical competency and expertise in the plumbing discipline.
- The technical direction of the firm, and the development and maintenance of the plumbing standards and specifications.
- Assist Regional Technical Directors and Project Managers with assigning personnel to various projects.
- Coordinate the technical reviews, goal setting, performance evaluations and establish career paths for plumbing staff.
- Interview with marketing clients, assist in proposals and project scope.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Qualified candidates should:
- Possess an accredited Mechanical or Architectural Engineering degree and an active Professional Engineering (PE) license.
- Minimum of (15) years of experience in plumbing systems design.
- Possess an excellent reputation within the profession with reference to technical and managerial expertise.
- Minimum of (10) years of experience in project management or technical management.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
In-Office or hybrid options are available for this position.