York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA
Duties & Responsibilities
Barton Associates is looking to hire an Marketing Specialist at our York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA offices. Join our team and learn more about the position:
- The ideal candidate for this role would contribute to our mission by developing, writing, and updating marketing materials for proposals, qualifications, presentations, and other related marketing content, such as project profiles, resumes, press releases, and booklets. Ensure the marketing database and files are maintained and up to date. Work closely with the Director of Marketing by assisting with web maintenance, social media activities, and other creative content.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Qualified marketing specialist candidates should:
- Qualified candidates must possess a 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment working independently and in a team setting.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to Master level working with the current version of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Adobe, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Experience with engineering field concepts, practices, and procedures is a plus.