York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA
Duties & Responsibilities
Barton Associates is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer at our York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA offices. This position is expected to:
- Work with project teams to determine design criteria, drawing sequence, system design presentation, sizing of system components, equipment selection and system layouts.
- Interact with clients to discuss system design alternatives and recommended solutions and work with designers to implement projects.
- Exhibit solid technical and communication skills with project team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Qualified mechanical engineer candidates should:
- Possess an accredited Mechanical or Architectural Engineering degree and an active Professional Engineering (PE) license.
- Possess a minimum of (6) years of experience.
- Possess advanced HVAC system engineering skills.
- Have advanced experience working with AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Experience with healthcare and/or educational projects in a consulting engineering environment is a plus.