Position: Full Time
Location: York, State College and Pittsburgh, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position works with multi-discipline project teams and clients to determine project design criteria, applicable building and energy codes, and full building electrical systems design. Electrical systems design includes equipment selection, calculations, and layout for building systems generally consisting of building services, grounding systems, emergency systems, lighting, building power, and low voltage design and layout including fire alarm, nurse call, telecommunications, and other specialty low voltage building systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified candidates will possess an accredited Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering degree and an active Professional License in Pennsylvania.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 7 years’ experience in electrical systems design.
- Advanced experience working with AutoCAD and REVIT is required.
- Healthcare and Educational experience in a consulting engineering environment is a plus.
Interested in this position? Submit your resume.
If you are interested in applying for employment at Barton, please upload your resume and cover letter in the form below. Candidates are required to read the resume confidentiality statement and privacy statement carefully before submitting any information, please read here.