Position: Full Time
Location: York, State College and Pittsburgh, PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position works with project teams to determine design criteria, establish drawing sequence and presentation, size various system components, select equipment, and develop system layouts. Senior Engineer would interact with clients to discuss system design alternatives and recommended solutions. This position requires solid communication skills with project team members. In addition to design duties, this position will assist the Regional Technical Director with executing the firm’s quality assurance program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified candidates will possess an accredited Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering degree and an active Professional Licensure in PA.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 6-10 plus years’ experience in consulting engineering field with at least 6 years’ experience designing Electrical systems.
- Experience in Education and Healthcare facilities preferred.
- Advanced level working with AutoCAD is essential and experience with REVIT/BIM required.
Interested in this position? Submit your resume.
If you are interested in applying for employment at Barton, please upload your resume and cover letter in the form below. Candidates are required to read the resume confidentiality statement and privacy statement carefully before submitting any information, please read here.