York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA
Duties & Responsibilities
Barton Associates is looking for an experienced Plumbing Engineer at our York, State College, or Pittsburgh, PA offices. This position is expected to:
- Work with project teams to determine design criteria, drawing sequence, system design presentation, sizing of system components, equipment selection and system layouts for domestic water, sanitary and vent, storm water, medical gas and vacuum and fire protection systems.
- Interact with clients to discuss system design alternatives and recommended solutions and work with designers to implement projects.
- Exhibit solid technical and communication skills with project team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Qualified plumbing engineer candidates should:
- Possess an accredited Mechanical or Architectural Engineering degree and an active Professional Engineering (PE) license.
- Possess a minimum of (6) years of experience.
- Experience with healthcare and/or educational projects in a consulting engineering environment is a plus.
- Have advanced experience working with AutoCAD and REVIT.